Friday, December 30, 2011

Resources


Ok. I am legitimately waiting for my desk (and 2012) to begin my studying. I am shooting for 1/4/2012 as the official kickoff. Meanwhile, I am finding resources and gathering supplies. I bought the desk, coming Tuesday, and most of the rest of the items I need.

Resources:
I have already found a few invaluable resources. I will continue to let you know how they pan out. First I came across the Yahoo EPPP-prep message board. Great if you are just getting started. Actually, a fantastic place to find used materials and listen to others' stories and get a lot of helpful information regarding the various study systems out there - and they do actually sound to be all good. It seems more about finding the right type for your style, time and budget. I think it will continue to be a great resource throughout the process. Next, and I am very excited about this, I found a Yahoo study group. Actually, it is a Skype study group. Exactly what I was hoping for: some comradery and also a group to keep me going and focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment