Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 1

I have started my studying. Funny thing, I expected to jump into studying ethics but actually AATBS starts you right off with Getting Motivated for Success: Vital Health and Nutrition which was a great help in explaining the importance of staying motivated, eating right and exercising to invigorate the mind and studying. The next section I reviewed today, still not ethics, was a guided imagery relaxation exercise to gain control over my test anxiety. This again was a great way to start off and it is not procrastinating, I am simply following the AATBS format. 
I also bought my webcam today and installed it and checked it out on Skype so that I am ready for my first Skype study group tomorrow! Next up, planning my study sessions and study plan following the AATBS schedule and recommendations. Check back tomorrow to hear all about the first study group!


~Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment