Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Starting Out, Diving In and Taking Off!


Ok. I am Diving in! I have finally decided to take the exam! I have spent a lot of time researching the various methods out there in terms of study materials. I will not try to give a full list of what is available but I think the 4 following companies  offer the main study systems used by EPPP test takers (and, to be honest, all are extremely expensive);

  1. The Taylor Study Method, which offers a customized online program, pay by the month or longer.
  2. Academic Review, which offers books, cds and workshops
  3. AATBS, also offering books, cds and workshops
  4. PsychPrep again offering books, cds and workshops
I would say the above programs are all reputable and will assist us in passing. Which one to choose is going to be based on your personal learning style and schedules. Look for used, but recent, materials and specials. I have chosen the AATBS package (I found on ebay) and feel happy and secure in my decision. Good luck researching and choosing the system for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment